Saturday, December 6, 2008

I have really wanted to see and feel the greatness of cherry tree hill, and now that I have I wonder if I'll ever be able to go back to the same old Opal again. It's colors are so vibrant, it's a fingering weight so I'll have to do something that's a finer knit sock or maybe mittens with it, but the color I could not refuse.
I question why i didn't get two of them they'd make a lovely clap. Even if knitting yet another clap seems like a lot, I only have one and the other was a gift to someone. I can totally see the colors just being amazing in that pattern. Maybe I'll make something else. Right now I'm all about getting my holiday knitting done, and that is a chore in and of itself. I am so close yet so far.

Dream in Color Smooshy Sock anyone? Isn't it gorgeous? I really want to knit with it but that will have to wait until other obligations are taken care of so it might be a while, but dangit it's so pretty and soft I want to bear it children.
I am overjoyed that there is a store carrying this in my city now. I feel like a new sock door has been opened.

No comments:

I knit therfore I am