Saturday, June 13, 2009


I spun up the batts I ordered agges ago it seems from Hungry For Handspun, then I navajo plied for color consistancy, I don't know what it's going to be yet. With the weather getting up to +30 today (we're in Celcius here in Canada) I am not in the mood for knitting anything wooly (which is a shame but proved good for the waterlily tank).
My uncle is in town from B.C. so I spent most of the day with him and mom etc, twas fun but I realized far too late in the game that I should have packed some knitting for the day. I had my Thelonious socks on me but not the pattern *silly sadie* That was in my clipboard for school. None the less a good day hanging out in the sun was had by all.

Here's the finished waterlily tank, ignore my angry look, I don't know why I look so angry, I wasn't I was quite content. Cameras and I don't nessessarily agree. I guess this proves it.
It grew with wearing over the day but it still looks good, I did the largest size and it seems to work best for me, I think if i'd have gone down a size it would be too tight on my less than flattery bits. Plus it's a cotton rayon blend, I can always figure out a way to shrink it a little.

Other than that I'm recovering from a stomach flu and some regular flu that has left me dehydrated and sluggish. Hopefully I have seen the worst of it and won't have to deal with being sick for a long while now. As soon as a sick bug breaks through my system I catch everything possible before I get well again, the breaks of an immune system that is less than stellar.

No comments:

I knit therfore I am